Notice to Public of Rights under Title VI
The City of El Monte is committed to ensuring that no person shall be excluded from the equal distribution of its transit services, programs, and resources because of race, color or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- The City of El Monte provides transit services and operates transit programs without regard to race, color, and national origin in full compliance with Title VI.
- Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI while using the City of El Monte’s transit services may file a complaint with the City of El Monte. All complaints will be fairly and objectively investigated.
- To file a complaint, you may contact the City of El Monte City Clerk’s Office by phone (626) 580-2016; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit the City of El Monte City Clerk’s Office at 11333 Valley Boulevard, El Monte, CA 91731
- For more information about the City of El Monte Transit Services’ Title VI Program and complaint procedure, please contact (626) 580-2217; or visit the City of El Monte’s transportation website:
(“City of El Monte>Government>PublicWorks>Transportation”)
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Title VI Program Coordinator, FTA Office of Civil Rights, East Building, 5th Floor – TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590
- If information is needed in another language, contact (626) 448-4993
- Si necesita información en otro idioma, contacte al (626) 448-4993
- Nếu cần thông tin ở ngôn ngữ khác, hãy liên lạc số (626) 448-4993
- 若需要其他語言版本的資訊，請致電(626) 448-4993