City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk, Cathi A. Eredia is elected to a four year term and works with the Chief Deputy City Clerk/Records Manager, who is responsible for the day to day operations of the office.
The Office is entrusted with ensuring that the legislative process in the City of El Monte is both open and public as it relates to City election, City council meeting and commission gatherings.
The division has full responsibility for maintaining all ordinances, resolutions and other official City documents; conducting municipal election; administering oaths; maintaining the City of El Monte Municipal Code; and administering campaign disclosures of the economic interest.
CHIEF Deputy City Clerk / Records Manager
DEPUTY CITY CLERK
The City Clerks Office will accept claims, summons, complaints, petitions, election materials and other City related documents
City Clerks - Elections
As supervisor of municipal elections, the Office of the City Clerk is responsible for conducting and monitoring fair and impartial elections, ensuring that the will of the people is carried out. Employees of the City Clerk’s Office must, as a result, be held to the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and non partisanship.
- CITY OF EL MONTE CITY COUNCIL VACANCY CANDIDATE APPLICATIONS 1-21-2021
- City of El Monte - Vacancy Application Packet
- Vote Centers for the November 3, 2020 Election
- City of El Monte - Impartial Analysis and Argument in Favor of Ballot Measure HN
- City of El Monte - Certified List of Candidates for the November 3, 2020 Election
- City of El Monte November 3, 2020 Election Candidate Document Checklist
- November 3, 2020 Election - Candidate Pulling and Filing Status
- Notice of Election for November 3, 2020
- Notice of Ballot Measure for November 3, 2020
- Resolution No. 10151
- Resolution No. 10162
- Election Change Notice - SB 415 (PDF)
- Enterprise Systems List - SB272 (PDF)
- Ordinance No. 2885 (PDF)
- Resolution 9346 (PDF)